Content is a term that lumps together everything we can creatively produce outside of design and illustration. This spans both media (audio, video, and written) and methods (transmedia, multimedia, editing, and marketing).
- Audio/Video production and editing can be handled in-house. We also have experience with setting up on-premises streaming (live or archived) and selecting the right solution for streaming as a service.
- Creative Writing involves genre and literary fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction. We can help you tell your story in a variety of ways. In some cases, it does actually mean making it up.
- Editing ranges from working with you on your latest manuscript by giving chapter feedback, comments on story and character, and line edits, to simply ensuring your manual doesn’t have any typos.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is all about making sure your website/content stands out online among any competitors, locally and nationally. We can help with strategies and implementation depending on your needs.
- Technical Writing deals with creating concise, engaging, and useful documentation for your product, process, or application.
- Transmedia Storytelling is a marketing approach to telling a personal or brand’s story. It involves using multiple media to engage a broader audience than traditional methods.
- Website Content means working with you to support that new company logo with copy and images your audience will understand and trust.