Information Technology covers a broad range of specialties. Below is a list of our main skill sets and what they entail. If your project doesn’t fit neatly in a box, don’t worry, we can help you identify the best approach for your needs.
- Cloud Computing is about speed, BYOD (bringing your own device), versioning, and sharing. We can help you find and implement the right on or off-site solution.
- Custom Computers aren’t just for gamers anymore. Often you can get more computer for your money by building it yourself. We can help you with the any and every part of this process.
- Data Recovery speaks for itself. We can help you recover data from Mac/Windows computers and iOS devices.
- Help Desk is all about customer service, personality, and knowledge. We have experience setting up and managing help desks in academic and corporate environments.
- Networking is much more than just your connection to the internet. We can work with you to make sure that your service and equipment will scale with your business.
- Project Management when done well, can make a business shine. But it can be tough breaking the big picture into manageable effort. With almost 20 years of experience working on projects of various sizes from conception to testing to implementation to support, we’re here to help.
- Security is always a touchy subject. It can be costly, hard to implement in existing environments, and there is nothing that is bulletproof. We can work with you to develop and implement a plan that makes sense for your budget, environment, processes, and people.
- Storage Solutions encompasses everything from an external hard drive on your desk to a high-speed NAS with a couple petabytes of storage that syncs to an off-site high-availability failover. It all depends on your needs (and budget).
- Systems Management is not just about desktops and laptops anymore, but tablets and phones as well. Whether it’s profile management and portability or high-yield, low-overhead imaging solutions, we can help.